By default, the Ship To Address field on Purchase Order > Shipping tab is being sourced from Company Address available via Setup > Company > Company Information > Address field.
User can change the behavior and set different Ship To Addresses based on Location field.
- Navigate to Setup > Company > Locations > New
or Edit an existing Location
- Name: Enter or edit the Location Name
- Click Address tab
- Address: Click Edit next to the grey Address field
- Country, Address, City, ZIP, etc: Enter the address details
- Click OK
- Click Save
- Navigate to Transactions > Purchases/Vendors > Enter Purchase Orders
- Vendor: Select Vendor
- Click Shipping tab
- Ship To: contains the default Address from Company Information record
- Location in header area: Select newly created/edited Location
- Click Shipping tab again
- Ship To: Notice that the Ship To Address was changed to the one set on Location.