SuiteApp: Electronic Bank Payments bundle
A user logged in a custom role may stumble in the following error when doing a process related to Electronic Bank Payments: YOUR_SEARCH_CONTAINS_A_REFERENCE_TO_JOIN_FOR_WHICH_YOU_DO_NOT_HAVE_A_PERMISSION.
Usually, aside from the error message prompting on the screen, an email is also received by the user containing the exact error message -YOUR_SEARCH_CONTAINS_A_REFERENCE_TO_JOIN_FOR_WHICH_YOU_DO_NOT_HAVE_A_PERMISSION- and the name of the script on which the error was encountered. To resolve this, kindly refer to the steps below:
- Navigate to Customization > Scripting > Script Deployments.
- Click to expand Filters menu
- Script: Select Script
Note: Select the name of the Script indicated on the email (for instance, Email Notification SS2.0).
- Click Edit on the Script Deployment record.
- On the Script Deployment page, set the following:
- Execute as Role: Administrator (from Current Role)
- Available without Login: True
- Click Audience subtab
- Mark Select All checkbox for Roles
- Click Save