User would like to update all the Estimate records with status of Proposal to Closed.
Note: For multiple estimate records, kindly ensure that you already have the list of Estimates to be updated.
Below is a sample Estimate record to update:
Below is a sample of CSV file setup that you need to update the record successfully:
Note: Kindly try to update 1 or 2 estimate records first as a test before doing it for the rest.
1. Kindly navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
2. Select Transactions as Import Type then Estimate as Record Type.
3. Attach your csv file before proceeding.
4. Select Update as Data Handling
5. Ensure that the preferred custom form is properly selected.
6. This is the sample of a regular mapping with no added mandatory fields. Kindly ensure that your Internal ID column from CSV is correctly matched to NetSuite's Internal ID field. Same goes with the Status field. This allows the system to properly locate the specific records to update. As for the auto-added fields, select a default value.
7. Click Next then Save & Run.
8. Click the Import Job Status link to check its status.
9. Once it is successful, check your test estimate record to verify.
Once it is successful, you may proceed with updating all the preferred estimate records.