User needs to view the list of deleted records (e.g. Invoices) with the Deletion Reason. This list is available when using the View Audit Trail, however the Deletion Reason in audit trail is not available.
- Navigate to Transactions > Financial > View Audit Trail
- Action: Select Delete
- Transaction Type: Select Invoice
- Click Submit
- Result: Deletion Reason is not available among columns.
Adding the Deletion Reason in Audit Trail is not yet possible in NetSuite and it is currently an logged as Enhancement 199015.
Alternatively, users may view the Deletion Reason using the Transaction Numbering Audit Log Saved Search.
- Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New
- Click Transaction Numbering Audit Log Search Title
- Navigate to Transactions > Management > Transaction Numbering Audit Log
- Click Customize View
- Click More Options
- Search Title: Enter Title
- Click Criteria tab
- Click Standard subtab
Note: For every required field use the drop-down menu to select it and once adjusted click Set if needed.
- Select Transaction Type
- Transaction Type: Select any of
- Select Invoice
- Click Results tab
- Click Columns subtab
Note: For every required field use the drop-down menu to select it and once adjusted click Set if needed. Add other fields as needed.
Select Deletion Reason
- Click Save & Run
Note: To search and vote for the Enhancement see 10054 Voting for Enhancements.