A User successfully completed a csv import, however upon checking, bank transactions were not found on the Match Bank Data page.
Steps to resolve:
1. On the Home page, click Personalize
2.Click Lists to add a portlet
3. Click Set up and add a Bank Statement Import
4. Click Save
5. Click view (eye icon) on the left side of the date the csv import was made
6. Verify if there were indeed bank transactions successfully imported and check for "auto-matched"
7. Go to Transactions > Bank > Match Bank Data
Note: Check all the tabs on the Match Bank Data page to see if the missing bank transaction is on either Review or Excluded tab
8. Click the Reconcile Account Statement on the upper-right part of the Match Bank Data page
9. On the Review tab, look for the specific bank transaction in question
Note: Missing bank transactions may have already been auto-matched before or was already reconciled on the Reconcile Account Statement page.