To create a new employee, go to List > Employees > Employees > New
Finish the following fields (Remark: The employee form can be customize to your requirement as some of the field may not require please approach to your local admin/system manager):
- Job Title
- Email - this will be the login ID
- Office Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Home Phone
- Discipline (Mandatory)
- Events/Activity (Mandatory)
- Programs (Mandatory)
- Categories (Mandatory)
Click on the Human Resource tab and complete the following fields:
- Birth Date - Enter the Date of Birth
- Sales Rep - This will activate the salesperson feature and able to add for the sales team
- Hire Date - Enter the commence date and this will effect the calculation of salary especially in the first month
- Termination Date/Release Date - Leave blank for the new or existing staff
- Expense Approver (if applicable)
- Residential Status
- Passport Id
- Singapore Residence Permit Start Date
- Singapore Residence Permit End Date
- Termination Date
- Purchase Approver (if applicable)
- Pass Type
- Origin Country
- Passport Expiry Date
- Marital Status
Move to Access tab and complete the following fields:
- Give Access - place tick for this field(would need additional guidance on the creation of accesses for different profiles and roles)
- Send notification email - place this tick field first time to notify the employee creation via email
- Manually Assign or Change Password
- Roles - please grant with Employee Center for the leave application, expense submission and purchase requisition.
Move to the Custom tab and complete the following fields:
- SG Bank Detail - for the GIRO processing
- Account Type (TT) - For TT salary payment processing
- Account Type (GIRO) - For GIRO salary payment processing
- ReceivingAccount Number - The Bank Account
- Work Days In Week - number of days per week
Move to the Payroll tab and complete the following fields:
- In Payroll - this is the primary field which enable whether the employee are entitled the payroll process.
- Pay Group - please choose “regular”
- CPF Contribution Type - you have following option to choose, the age group is calculated from the birth date.
- Income Tax ID - this is mandatory
- Employee working shift - this is mandatory
- Pay Method - It should be GIRO, otherwise other state.
- Payslip Mode - Please choose Email, the system will generate PDF file and email to employee inbox for records.
- Type of Contribution Fund - please choose the correct type of fund
- Leave Enrollment Created - Please leave it blank for the new employee. It will be updated from the leave entitlement creation process.
- SPG Payroll Calendar - Please leave it blank for the new employee. It will be updated from the leave entitlement creation process.
Move the cursor to the “Employee Pay Earning” to complete the following fields, this is where you determine the salary elements (recurring) so the monthly payroll process will pick up from here as default:
- Earning Type - please at least insert one line for earning type as Basic Salary.
- Wage Type - Ordinary (for Basic Salary) or Addition (Eg. Bonus, Staff Benefit etc). This will effect the CPF calculation, please refer to CPF guideline and rules for this.
- Amount - The recurring amount (if there are changes to the recurring amount such as salary, we can create a new earning type or amend the amount and effective date)
- Effective Date - The starting date of the earning type
- Currency - The currency code for the earning type