User would like to create a copy of an existing custom Advanced PDF template on the system as they do not wish to override or replace the current template.
SAMPLE PDF TEMPLATE
1. Navigate via Customization > Forms > Advanced PDF/HTML Templates.
2. Click Edit on the template you wish to copy.
3. Click Template Setup button to rename this template.
4. Provide the name of your copy under TITLE. You may also enable the TEMPLATE IS PREFERRED box if you wish to set this template as your default.
5. Once you hit Save button from the Template Setup, the name of this template changes to the name of the copy. To ensure that the original will not be replace or overridden, point your mouse cursor above the drop-down arrow next to Save button, then click SAVE AS instead.
This action will generate a copy of your preferred template. See screenshot: