Vendor Bills created from a Purchase Order (PO), either from the Bill or Next Bill Buttons do not have the PO as a linked transaction on the Related Records tab.
- Navigate to Transactions > Purchases > Enter Purchase Orders > List
- Locate the Purchase Order which was used to create theVendor Bill
- Navigate to Transactions > Payables > Enter Bills > List
- Locate the Vendor Bill which was created from the Purchase Order
- On each transaction, click on the Items Tab
- Compare the items from the Purchase Order, to the Vendor Bill
- If none of the items from the Purchase Order are included in the Vendor Bill, even with a zero amount, NetSuite will not be able to link the transactions, as the original Items from the PO were never included in its child Vendor Bill, and as a consequence the link will not can not be made as this is currently an Enhancement for NetSuite logged with the number: #97075 - Link Imported or Manually Entered Bill (stand alone) to Purchase Order