Bill which has been marked for EFT, approved, open and has its Account Payable set is not being displayed on the Bill Payments Processing page.
It's possible that the Bill was supposed to be paid and a Payment File was already created. However, the status was set to Process Payments. With this, a Reference Bill or a link was created between the Bill and the Payment File reason why it's not showing as open anymore.
- Navigate to Customization > List, Records > Fields > Record Type
- On the Record Types page, filter the Bundle Number and choose the Electronic Bank Payment Bundle number.
- Look for Bill EFT Payment Information, hover the mouse to the right and click the hyperlink List.
- Once on the list, look for EFT File created and click Edit
- On the EFT Bill Payment Information, click on dropdown Actions and click Delete. This will then remove the Reference Bill.