User imports budget to NetSuite, however an error message appears: "Invalid account reference key xx".
Note: The ability to use Account Number instead of Account Name on Budget import is still an enhancement Issue #146191.
To avoid the error:
- Do not include the Account Number even if Use Account Numbers preference (Setup > Accounting > Accounting Preferences) is enabled
- Example: Checking instead of 1000 Checking
- Input the same Account Name format as shown in Setup > Accounting > Chart of Accounts
- If there is a Child Account, the Account column must include both the Parent and Child Account Name separated by a colon
- Example: Selling Expense : Repairs
- Internal ID can also be used instead of Account Name. Make sure that
- Field mapping page: click pencil icon beside the Account field
- Reference Type:Set to Internal ID