User may opt to delete Effective Date Pricing to change to a new one.
To delete, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Effective Date Pricing > Records > Pricing Update Records
2. Click on CUSTOMIZE VIEW
3. Under RESULTS TAB, add the following:
- Internal ID
4. Click Save
5. Navigate to Customization > List, Records & Fields > Lists > Pricing Update Prices
6. Click on the EDIT column header (beside SHOW INACTIVE checkbox). This button will be colored Green when activated
*The value under the Pricing Update column is equal to the Internal ID of the Pricing Update Record*
7. Click on the STATUS column of the Line you want to delete and then press and hold the CTRL or SHIFT on your keyboard to multi select lines. When multiple lines are selected, there will be dotted box lines for reference.
8. After selecting all the lines that you desire to delete > hover around the New column and a green logo will appear. Hover around that icon and a pop up option to Delete will be available.
9. Click on Delete
Note: User should take precautions when deleting Pricing Update Records as this action may result to changing of the corresponding Item Prices permanently if the user deletes Pricing Update records that are “In Progress”.