You can quickly update price changes to your items.
You can update up to 10,000 items with a single mass update.
To update prices:
- Go to Lists > Mass Update > Update Prices.
- On the Update Prices page, in the Amount field, enter a negative or positive amount for the price change.
You can enter a currency amount or a percent in this field.
- In the Based on field, choose what you want to base this price change on:
- Existing Price – The existing price for each price level is updated. (Note: For the price update to be applied to all price levels, you must set the Based on field to Existing Price.)
- Average Cost – The price is adjusted based on the average cost of the items selected.
- Most Recent Cost – Adjustment is based on the most recent cost of the items selected.
- Entered Cost – Adjustment is based on the purchase price entered on the item record.
- In the Price Levels field, select the price levels you want to change.
When this page first appears, not all price levels are selected.
- In the Rounding field, select rounding options:
- None – this will not round your price update
- To nearest – this rounds your prices to the nearest dollar
- Round up – this rounds your prices up
- In the Round To field, select the way in which you want to round.
For example, you are increasing your inventory items by $2. You want them to round to even dollar prices. You would select Even Dollar from the list.
- Check the Public box if you want to make this mass update available to everyone else with access to your account.
- On the Criteria subtab, set search criteria for the items you want to change prices for.
- On the Results subtab, choose how you want the search results to show.
- Click Preview if you want to look at the changes before submitting them.
- Click Save.