User may encounter Quantity Sold Column on Customized Inventory Profitability Report.
The Quantity Sold Column on the Customized Inventory Profitability Report sources its information on the Total Quantity on the Inventory Activity Detail Report.
The included quantities on the Qty Sold column on the said report are those that affects the COGS Account, namely but not limited to the following:
- Item Fulfillment Transaction (positive effect)
- Item Receipt from RMA (negative effect)
- Item Receipt after an Underwater Sale to reflect COGS impact of underwater sale (negative effect)
- Cash Sales (positive effect)
- Stand Alone Invoice (positive effect)
- Credit Memo (negative effect)
The Qty Sold Column will be negative if the total QTY returned or received (Credit Memo or Item Receipt) is more than the QTY sold or fulfilled (Item Fulfillment, Standalone Invoice, Cash Sale).