The JCurve ERP Edition of NetSuite is an exclusive small business edition available to JCurve Solutions customers. As such, not all NetSuite enhancements and features will be released to the JCurve ERP edition.
We’ve made it easy for our customers to see the applicable features and enhancements in the following 2022.2 release summary.
Should you be using a NetSuite edition, please see the NetSuite 2023.1 Release Notes
For other release related articles you may refer to these links below:
SECTION 1 - ACCOUNTING
NetSuite 2023.1 includes the following enhancements to accounting features:
Advanced Revenue Management Period Close Checklist Tasks
- If you have Advanced Revenue Management (Essentials) feature enabled on your account, the Period Close Checklist added two new tasks:
- Recognize Revenue - This task enables you to create revenue recognition journal entries.
- Reclassify Revenue - This task enables you to create revenue reclassification journal entries.
Enhancements to Carve In/Carve Out Adjustment Journal Entries
- The carve in/carve out adjustment journals are now easier to read. NetSuite no longer distribute the Revenue Arrangement for Carve in/Carve Out adjustment journals when reclassification process exceeded 1,000 journal entry lines.
Expense Commitments and Budget Validation Enhancements
The Expense Commitments and Budget Validation SuiteApp version 1.1.0 includes the following updates:
- Roll over budget – You can now roll over unused budgets from the previous budget period to the current period.
To roll over unused budget when creating a new expense transaction, check the Roll Over Budget box under the Primary Information section on the record.
- Support for different budget methods – Currently, the only supported budget method in the SuiteApp is Monthly. From this version onward, the SuiteApp supports the following budget methods:
- Custom (you must enter the start date and end date manually.)
Country-Specific Address Forms Enhancements
- The following countries are now added in the Country-Specific Address forms version 1.05.0:
Country-Specific Reports Hierarchical View of Accounts
- You can now enable a hierarchical view of the accounts in your report in version 1.05.0. The accounts can be based on the Parent-Child Hierarchy in your Chart of Accounts instead of a list. This is required when adding the macro for the hierarchical view to your report’s HTML/XML template.
SECTION 2 - ACCOUNT SETUP AND MAINTENANCE
Personal Information (PI) Removal Enhancements for Addresses
- Users no longer have to select multiple fields to anonymize information about addresses, instead users can now select just the Shipping Address and Billing Address fields.
- It is no longer possible to create PI Removal Requests for address fields that are needed for tax and shipping calculations as the fields do not contain personal information but the company may need them for future financial audits
- PI Removal Requests can now be created for addresses used in transactions from closed periods.
Storage Info Page Removed from NetSuite Account Center
- As Total Storage is no longer used as a metric for Service Tier usage, Storage Info page has been removed. As for the File Cabinet Storage size, this can be accessed by any Administrator when viewing Billing Information page.
Rescheduling Support for Sandbox Upgrades and Development Account Moves to OCI
- Customer-Scheduled Maintenance (CSM) now supports rescheduling for NetSuite version on all Sandbox and Development Account moves to data centers built on OCI.
Subscribe to a Specific Data Center from the NetSuite Status Page
- Subscribing to get specific data center updates from the status page is now possible either via phone or email.
Scheduled Scripts No longer Run Automatically in Sandbox After Refresh
- Scheduled scripts configured in production will no longer run automatically in a sandbox account after refresh, instead users need to set up these scripts separately in a sandbox account.
SECTION 3 - AUTHENTICATION
NetSuite 2023.1 includes the following for authentication:
End of Support for HMAC-SHA1 Signature Method for TBA
As planned in previous releases, support for HMAC-SHA1 Signature Method will end on Release 2023.1. Users are encouraged to update to HMAC-SHA256.
End of Support for New SMS/Voice Call Setup for Two- Factor Authentication (2FA)
In transforming 2FA to a more secure authentication method, on March 1, 2023, 2FA setup using SMS/Voice Call will no longer be available. However, this change will not affect already existing 2FA setups.
Moving Forward, you will only be able to use an authenticator app which is free from potential risks.
Outbound Single Sign-on (SuiteSignOn) End of Support Targeted for NetSuite 2024.2
The plan is to end support the SuiteSignOn feature for non-production account in NetSuite 2024.1, and for production accounts in NetSuite 2024.2.
SECTION 4 - INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Warehouse Management Enhancements
In 2023.1, the Warehouse Management enhancements provide users with:
- Multilevel Kit Items in a Wave – Waves now support kits with kit components. You can add orders for these items to a wave and release them for picking in your warehouse.
- Bin Handling During Order Picking – The new Enable Bin Reporting and Blocking rule in allows users to block bins that cannot be picked from and report the reason for the block (empty bin or bin used for damaged items). The mobile app will remove blocked bins from the pick list for a specific item. NetSuite UI has also the option to set up email notifications when a bin is blocked, review all blocked bins per item and unblock the desired ones. If using the Smart Count app, users can perform a spot count on the blocked bin before unblocking it.
- Updates to Warehouse Management Records – NetSuite WMS now provides new label templates for printing lot or serial numbers on labels and also an automatic status update for open pick tasks. The new templates are WMS Item Label with Lot or Serial and WMS Pallet Label with Lot or Serial. To use these templates, assign them to a new print report type and associate it with the mobile process for printing item or pallet labels. Additionally, for open pick tasks, the status of associated pick task lines can be automatically set to done after staging a partially picked item on the mobile app. This can be set up by activating the new Automatically mark partial picks as Done rule for order picking.
- HIBC Formats for Item Bar Code Scanning – NetSuite WMS now supports scanning of Code 128 and Data Matrix barcode formats for inbound and outbound mobile processes. When scanning an item barcode in any of these formats, the mobile app will display or store the data
SCM Mobile Enhancements
NetSuite 2023.1 includes several enhancements to its Supply Chain Management (SCM) Mobile features:
- Custom Fields Through Configuration – ability to add custom fields to standard processes through mobile configuration, instead of mobile customization only, for Text Box, Dynamic Text, or Drop Down page element types.
- Custom Columns on Search Grids and Multiselect Tables – ability to add custom columns to search grids and multiselect tables in custom mobile processes, and the ability to hide or show these columns on the mobile app.
- Select Pages to Print – The ability to select specific pages or page ranges to print when printing or reprinting a document, but this feature does not apply to ZPL printers for labels. This feature needs to be enabled through the "Enable selective page printing" option on the print report types for documents
Smart Count Enhancements
Smart Count SuiteApp version 2.0.0 includes the following enhancements:
- The ability to perform real-time inventory count for lot numbered and serialized items.
- The ability to provide comments when approving, rejecting, or recounting lot numbered and serialized items’ count records, and view these comments on the task list of counters.
- The ability to view updates to bin transfer and location transfer records associated with an item on the item’s count record.
Item 360 Dashboard Enhancements
NetSuite 2023.1 includes enhancement to the Item 360 Dashboard SuiteApp. This enhancement provides a real-time and concise overview of an item's current status, including all relevant transactional data and alerts to help users make informed decisions.
It drills down to item transaction details from the following focus pages:
Item Overview Page
SECTION 5 - MANUFACTURING
Manufacturing Mobile Stand Alone Assembly Build Reporting
The NetSuite Manufacturing Mobile SuiteApp enables you use mobile scanners to report manufacturing shop floor data when an assembly is built without a work order reference. This mobile solution supplements the current reporting work order capabilities which are available to all customers who have purchased the Assembly Items feature in NetSuite.
Note: Available on NetSuite Editions with Manufacturing Mobile and SCM Mobile bundles
SECTION 6 - ORDER MANAGEMENT
Subscription Management: Uplift Percentage at Renewal
SuiteBilling users have a new global Invoicing preference, Define Percentage Uplift for Subscription Lines. When you select this preference, NetSuite automatically applies percentage price increases to a customer's renewal pricing.
On the Renewal tab of the subscription plan, SuiteBilling users can now define the default percentage of renewal uplift. The default value acts as a template for the default renewal settings when a new subscription is created. You can now define the percentage uplift to apply to renewal subscription lines on the original subscription. When the subscription renewal is created, the price plans are automatically updated.
Subscription Setup: Minimum Amount and Maximum Amount Fields Added to the Price Plan Record
SuiteBilling users can use the new Minimum Amount and Maximum Amount fields on the Price Plan record to set an overall minimum and maximum per charge period. If the value computed through the tier setup is below your minimum or above your maximum then these values will be utilized instead. This feature offers flexibility to set an overall minimum and maximum value that will be charged to the customers, but allows the tier structures to be calculated separately.
Only when Advanced Subscription is enabled, the following optional new fields are added to the Price Plan record:
- Minimum Amount
- Maximum Amount
These fields are visible in all channels.
For more information, see Subscription Setup: Minimum Amount and Maximum Amount Fields Added to the Price Plan Record.
Invoice Groups Feature Updates
Starting in 2023.1, NetSuite allows invoice grouping only for invoices that use the same A/R account. Invoices using different A/R accounts can no longer be in the same invoice group.
You can now view the A/R account information in several locations:
Invoice Group record – Under Primary Information, Account is a required and read-only field. This field is now an invoice grouping criterion to ensure that invoice groups have the same A/R account.
Invoice Groups list page – On the Invoice Groups list page, the Account column indicates the A/R account used in an invoice group.
Group Invoices page – On the Group Invoices page, the Account column shows the A/R account used in each invoice.
Invoice Group Search page – When you create an advanced search for invoice groups, you can do the following:
Use the Account filter as a search criterion in the Criteria subtab.
Add the Account field in the Result subtab to display the column on the result page.
In SuiteAnalytics – When you create an invoice group dataset, you can use the Account field as a criterion.
Electronic Bank Payments Enhancements
Process Payments for Customers from Primary or Secondary Banks Processing
You can now process payments for customers from primary or secondary banks using the Entity Bank list. The Entity Bank list is available on the EFT subtab for invoice and credit memo transactions.
Payment Scripts Using SuiteScript 2.0
Starting 2023.1, the following payment scripts are processed using SuiteScript 2.0. Also, old scripts are replaced with new scripts:
Tracking the Log Status of Entity Banks
Starting 2023.1, you can track the status of a deleted, removed or reassigned entity bank. You can track the entity bank status by using the Bank Details Logs column in the Bank Details subtab.
Electronic Invoicing Enhancements
Generate PDFs for Invoice and Credit Memo with Advanced PDF/HTML Templates
The Electronic Invoicing SuiteApp version 9.02.0 enables you to select Advanced PDF/HTML Template at the subsidiary level for invoice and credit memo transaction types. This template will be used to generate a PDF version of the invoice or credit memo in the e-document generation process.
This newly added support also helps you add a QR code in the PDF file using the appropriate Custom Data Source plug-in. This plug-in is responsible for QR code generation in the e-document template. For more information, refer to the Creating E-Document Templates help topic link.
PEPPOL Template Support for Australia and New Zealand
As of 9.02.0, Electronic Invoicing SuiteApp supports PEPPOL Generic templates for invoice, credit memo (Outbound), and vendor bill (Inbound), which are prepared for Australia and New Zealand. These templates are supported with Custom Data Source plug-in implementations to populate all the required values. The template contents and the Custom Data Source plug-in implementations together can be used to set up e-document template records. This can then be used for Outbound E-Document generation and Inbound E-Document conversion. For more information, refer to ANZ PEPPOL Template.
SOAP And REST Web services Context
For vendor and customer records, SOAP And REST Web services Context skips the validation of email recipients and email sender. This includes REST Web services context for customer, vendor, and transaction scripts.
NetSuite Ship Central Now Available
Important: Use of this feature requires that you install two SuiteApps in the following order: (1) SCM Mobile (2) NetSuite Ship Central.
NetSuite Ship Central is now available in accounts that use Warehouse Management or Advanced Inventory Management. On your kiosk or tablet device, Ship Central provides packing and shipping capabilities that enable you to do the following:
- Identify picked items across multiple orders for a customer and pack them at the same time. Ship Central supports item packing in cartons and transferring packed cartons onto pallets.
- Gain visibility into which items are packed across multiple cartons or pallets and shipped.
- Ship through carriers that you integrate from ShipEngine.
- Choose from a variety of shipping modes offered by a carrier: single or multi-package and domestic shipping.
International shipping and LTL are currently not supported.
- Access real-time rates and rerate a shipment.
- Print or reprint customizable labels, packing lists, and shipping documents through your device.
Use printers that you set up in PrintNode, a third-party provider of hosted printing services.
- Void a shipping label.
Philippines Invoicing Printing Preferences and Templates Enhancements
The Southeast Asia Localization SuiteApp version 5.00.0 includes the following enhancements:
Support for Multiple Currencies
Support for multicurrency is now available for Philippines invoicing transactions. This feature lets you create transactions for foreign customers and vendors with whom you do business.
Philippines Printing Preferences Update
The following printing preferences are now supported for Philippines invoicing:
- Print Remittance Form With Invoices & Statements
- Print Transaction Forms Landscape
- Print Discount and Shipping Lines in Columns
- Use Location Address on Forms
To set your printing preferences, go to the Printing & Fax Preferences page (Setup > Company > Preferences > Printing & Fax).
Print Address on Forms Preferences
If you have the Location feature enabled in your NetSuite account, the Print Address on Forms field gets added to your location record. The new field lets you specify which logo and address appear in printed Philippines documents. To specify the address and logo on your printed forms, go to Setup > Company > Classifications > Locations.
Bar Codes and Item Labels Feature
The Bar Coding and Item Labels feature is now available for Philippines invoicing. To enable this feature, go to Setup > Company > Setup Tasks > Enable Features.
Combined PDF and HTML Templates
The latest version of the Southeast Asia Localization SuiteApp merges the Philippines PDF and HTML invoicing templates. You can now use the following combined templates on your transactions:
- Philippines Billing Statement PDF/HTML Template
- Philippines Collection Receipt PDF/HTML Template
- Philippines Credit Memo PDF/HTML Template
- Philippines Official Receipt PDF/HTML Template
- Philippines Sales Invoice PDF/HTML Template
Singapore Localization Now Available in the SuiteApp Marketplace
Singapore Localization version 1.0.0 is now available in the SuiteApp Marketplace. The SuiteApp provides customized transaction fields, records, report templates, and tax codes specific to Singapore.
Singapore Localization includes the following features for accounts with SuiteTax:
IRAS Audit File Generation
The IRAS Audit File (IAF) is a data file containing standardized accounting information required for audit purposes. Singapore Localization enables you to generate the IAF from the Country Tax Reports page in a text file format (.txt) for Singapore companies and subsidiaries. To generate the file, the Singapore Localization SuiteApp adds the following custom fields upon installation:
- Import Permit Number
- Document Date
These fields appear on your Singapore company or subsidiary, vendor, customer, sale, and purchase transaction records.
GST F5 Report Generation
The SuiteApp enables you to view, generate, and configure the GST F5 Return for Singapore. The GST F5 form contains boxes for reporting low value goods and imported non-digital services.
For more information, see the help topic GST F5 Return in the Help Center starting January 17, 2023.
Automatic Provisioning of Singapore Tax Codes
Important: The SuiteApp does not overwrite your current tax codes. The system only adds tax codes that do not have the same name in your account.
Upon installation, the Singapore Localization SuiteApp automatically provisions tax codes for Singapore. To see the list of available tax codes, see the help topic Singapore Localization Tax Codes in the Help Center starting January 17, 2023.
More information about Singapore Localization and its features will be available in the Help Center starting January 17, 2023.
SECTION 7 - PROJECTS
Project Status Enhancements
When using Charged-Based Billing and Project Revenue Recognition, you can now customize which actions are triggered by the status of your projects. These triggers are also available for custom statuses.
- Create Actual Charges During Midnight Run – This box is available when using Charge-Based Billing. Check it to indicate that for projects with this status, actual charges should be created during the midnight run. For the In Progress project status, this box is checked by default.
- Create Forecast Charges During Midnight Run – This box is available when using Charge-Based Billing. Check it to indicate that for projects with this status, forecast charges should be created during the midnight run. For the In Progress project status, this box is checked by default.
- Completely Billed – This box is available when using Project Revenue Recognition. Check the box to show the Completely Billed button at the top of a project record set to this status. Click this button to begin the project revenue reconciliation process. For the Closed project status, this box is checked by default.
Percent Complete Override Subtab Enhancements
On Project records > Percent Complete Override subtab now shows the following additional information:
- Calculated Percent Complete – This is the system calculated percent complete of the project for the accounting period in row.
- Period Status – This shows the status of the accounting period for each row. The status can be either Open, Locked, or Closed.
- Revenue Recognition Plans – This shows the total amount from actual revenue plans for the project.
This information enables project managers to see the system calculations when entering percent complete overrides for ongoing projects. Previously, the Percent Complete Override subtab only listed the override values.
Checkbox for Percent Complete Automatic Recalculation is now available on Project Status records. When it is checked, it prompt NetSuite to recalculate the percent complete every eight hours for projects with this status. For the In Progress project status, this box is checked by default.
You can also manually trigger a percent complete override recalculation from the Actions menu at the top of project records.
SECTION 8 - SUITEANALYTICS
NetSuite 2023.1 includes the following enhancements to SuiteAnalytics:
Enhancements to Cached Data Documentation
When you enable Cached Response mode for your datasets and workbooks, the associated datasets, workbooks, and Analytics portlets display cached data. However, some changes to a dataset require loading real-time data, even if Cached Response mode is enabled. The cached data documentation now describes which changes require loading real-time data and how you can work with cached data in these cases.
Filters Available in the Analytics Portlet
Previously, you could not modify filters on the Analytics portlets added to your personalized dashboard. Now, you can filter the data shown in your Analytics portlets, as well as modify filters applied from the Workbook UI.
Changes to SuiteQL Builtin.Hierarchy() Function
There are new limitations to consider when using Builtin.hierarchy in conjunction with the parent level parameters. BUILTIN.HIERARCHY(parent, 'LEVEL') can sometimes produce inconsistent results if the depth of the parent field is directly connected to the base order. The level value will be taken from n-1 instead of n, where n represents the depth of the parent.
Accessibility of Measure-Related Functions in Workbook Visualizations
When you work with workbook visualizations, you can now do the following:
For chart and pivot table visualizations, you can set measure-based filters from the Layout Panel. Click the Field Menu icon next to a measure. For more information, see the help topic Measure-based Filters.
For pivot table visualizations, you can access all measure-related options directly from the Pivot Table Viewer. Click the Field Menu icon on the measure grand total column.
SECTION 9 - SUITEAPP DISTRIBUTION
SuiteApp distribution includes SuiteBundler, SuiteApp Marketplace, and SuiteApp Control Center capabilities that you can use to distribute customizations to accounts.
NetSuite 2023.1 includes the following changes:
Bundle Support During Release Phasing
Bundle support during phasing of 2023.1 is consistent with the support provided during previous releases. During phasing of 2023.1, some accounts continue to use 2022.2 at the same time that other accounts are upgraded to 2023.1. Therefore, you may be using a different version than some of the accounts where your bundles are installed.
Review the following descriptions for a reminder of how bundles from different versions are handled during release phasing:
Bundles developed with 2022.2 can be installed in accounts that are already using 2023.1.
Bundles developed with 2023.1 can be installed in accounts that are still using 2022.2, but with the
When a user in a 2022.2 account installs a bundle from a 2023.1 account, the bundle installation stops if there are object types in the bundle that are not supported in 2022.2.
A bundle with a script that uses a new API available only in 2023.1 can be installed into a 2022.2 account, but the script may not function correctly because 2022.2 does not support the API.
Increased Performance for Managed Bundle Upgrades
The performance of managed bundle upgrade has been increased. The processing time for managed bundle upgrade operations has been significantly reduced. This enhancement is available for all partners and customers.
SECTION 10 - SUITEBUILDER - CUSTOMIZATION
Advanced PDF/HTML Templates
Advanced PDF/HTML templates now use an updated CKEditor. This is used for advanced printing.
SECTION 11 - SUITETALK WEBSERVICES INTEGRATION
Fully Supported Record Types for REST Web Services in 2023.1
Some record types will be fully supported as of 2023.1 for REST Web Service like Customer Payment, Deposit, Description Item etc. Except for fully supported records, all records listed in the REST API Browser are available as beta records in REST web services if the REST Record Service (Beta) feature is enabled. For more information about working with the browser, see the help topic The REST API Browser.
SOAP Web Services Version 2023.1
SOAP Web Services version 2023.1 and 2023.1 SOAP Schema Browser is not yet available.
Araxis Merge Diff File for the 2023.1 Endpoint
Although not available yet, the Araxis Merge Diff File will highlight the schema changes between the 2022.2 and 2023.1 endpoints. The Araxis Merge diff file also shows changes to data types.
- NetSuite publishes an Araxis Merge diff file for every new endpoint. Depending on the scope of the release, changes described in the Araxis Merge diff file may include:
- New Record Types
- Elements (fields) that have been added, removed, or changed
- New sublists (lists)
- New joins
- New search filters and search return columns
- New platform operations
- NetSuite publishes an Araxis Merge diff file for every new endpoint. Depending on the scope of the release, changes described in the Araxis Merge diff file may include:
SECTION 12 - TAXATION
Netsuite 2023.1 includes the following enhancement to Taxation features:
Singapore 2023 and 2024 Tax Code Provisioning
Since there is a phased increase in Singaporean tax rates from current 7% to 8% for 2023 and to 9% the following year, the International Tax Reports version 3.124.0 automatically provisions 8% and 9% rate tax codes to newly created subsidiaries and nexuses.
Existing Singapore subsidiaries or nexus can run the Tax Code Provisioning script to get the new tax codes.
Note: See Singapore GST Phased Rate Increase to Start on January 2023, SuiteAnswers ID: 1012062.
Indonesia Tax Code Provisioning Update for 2022
In Indonesia, there was also an increase in VAT rate from 10% to 11%. The International Tax Reports version 3.214.0 will automatically provision 11% tax rates to newly create Indonesia subsidiaries and nexuses.
SECTION 13 - USER INTERFACE
Global Search Enhancements
- Menu Search
- Results appear in a Current Page Results section where in searches using the Menu Search displays all fields, tabs, and subtabs on the current NetSuite form
- To view Current Page Results without using the global search, Press Alt + Shift + G and to view complete list of the results, click Show [N] more results.
CKEditor Library Update
- CKEditor used for rick text editing in NetSuite has been updated to version 5.
New Preference to Display Inline Editor Sublist Tooltip
- Users can now enable or disable tooltips when editing an inline sublist by checking or clearing a User Preference called Sublist Column Name Tooltip found Appearance subtab at Home > Set Preferences.
SECTION 14 - VENDORS, PURCHASING, AND RECEIVING
NetSuite 2023.1 includes the following enhancements to the vendors, purchasing, and receiving features:
Create NetSuite Vendor Bills From Emailed or Uploaded Files
The Bill Capture feature, released in 2022.2, has additional enhancements in 2023.1.
Using Bill Capture, you can email or upload vendor bill files to create NetSuite vendor bills. This feature eliminates the data entry process and reduces manual errors and inconsistencies that occur when entering vendor bills.
Bill Capture is included in the AP Automation Module. The Bill Capture email feature is implemented through the Transaction Email Capture SuiteApp bundle.
Emailed and uploaded files are displayed on the Scanned Vendor Bills page.
Clicking Review Bill opens the Review Scanned Bill page. This page displays a split view with the scanned file on the left, and the proposed vendor bill form on the right.
For more details, please see the NetSuite 2023.1 Release Notes (page 44 - 46).
Note: This feature is available for US only.
Transaction Email Capture Now Available
Transaction Email Capture SuiteApp version 1.1.0 is now available for installation from the Search & Install Bundles page as a paid and managed SuiteApp.
The SuiteApp enables employees and vendors to send vendor bills in PNG, PDF, or JPG file format through email. The SuiteApp works with the Bill Capture feature which lets you review details of file attachments before creating a vendor bill record in NetSuite.
SECTION 15 - COMMERCE SALES AND MARKETING
Intelligent Recommendations Available to Enable in all Accounts
This feature uses artificial intelligence algorithms to calculate and display product recommendations to sales representatives and web store shoppers.
Ensure that the following features are enabled via Setup > Company > Enable Features.
- CRM tab > CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & INTELLIGENT RECOMMENDATIONS
- Web Presence tab > WEBSITE
Navigate via Commerce tab > Marketing to see the list. See screenshot:
New Intelligent Recommendation Types: Buy Again and Alternative Items
Buy Again type is specific to each customer and are based on whether items are bought regularly by the customer. If a customer bought an item only one time, recommendations are based on whether the item is bought regularly by other customers.
Alternative Items type is specific to an item already selected and show intelligent recommendations of alternatives to the item based on similarity of item name, description, and category.
Intelligent Recommendations Available on Opportunity Records
Sales representatives can view and choose from intelligent item recommendations as they create opportunity records for prospects or customers aside from sales order and estimate records.
This feature gathers its data based on what the customer bought in the past, other customers with similar transaction history, what other items were bought by customers who bought a specific item and items in the same account that have similar names, descriptions, and categories.
After sales representatives have selected the customer or prospect, they can click Intelligent Recommendations to view intelligent recommendations. They can also add one or more items to the opportunity before they click the button. See screenshot:
SECTION 16 - SC/SCMA/SCA - SUITECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS
The 2023.1 release notes for this will be available in a future release.
Commerce Themes – the latest themes added are SC Manor Theme, SC Posh Theme and SC Summit Theme.
Commerce Extensions – the latest extension added is The Google Tag Manager Editor extension to add support for the Google Analytics 4 service.
SECTION 17 - SUITECOMMERCE INSTORE
SuiteCommerce InStore (SCIS) uses a phased release process to distribute managed-bundle upgrades. Each phase consists of a different group of customers who receives the latest SCIS release. Administrators set up for customers within a phased group receive an email notification listing when their upgrade will occur. Contact your Account Manager if you have questions about the availability of SCIS 2023.1