When the Adjust Period overlaps with other period, the Adjust Period column will always show in financial reports when the Date filter is set up to the period where the Adjust Period overlaps and the column is set to Accounting Period.
Jun 2018 period: Start Date - 6/1/2018, End Date - 6/30/2018, Period Adjustment = F
Adjust 2018 period: Start Date - 6/30/2018, End Date - 6/30/2018, Period Adjustment = T
If an user generates a financial report, an Income Statement for example and set Period filter to Jun 2018, it defaults to Adjust 2018 period.
- Navigate to Setup > Accounting > Manage Accounting Periods > Jun 2018
- Set the end date of Jun 2018 to 6/29/2018.
- Generate a financial report, exampleIncome Statement by navigating to Reports > Financial > Income Statement
- Set the period filter fromJan 2018 to Jun 2018.
- Set the column filter to Accounting Period.
The report should now exclude Adjust Period.