An administrator would like to assign a new custom role to a user
1. Navigate via Lists > Employees > Employees ( > New if new employee)
2. To assign the role, click Access tab.
3. If the user has already an existing access, just add the new role under Roles subtab.
3. If no existing access, check the GIVE ACCESS box.
4. Click MANUALLY ASSIGN OR CHANGE PASSWORD if necessary for this employee then assign your temporary password under PASSWORD and CONFIRM PASSWORD. The password has to be provided to the user yourself.
NOTE: SEND NEW ACCESS NOTIFICATION EMAIL only works for newly created employee record and provided with an access for the first time.
5. Check REQUIRE PASSWORD CHANGE ON NEXT LOGIN to allow the user to change the password when logged in using the temporary password you assigned.
6. Click Save.
User has to log out then log back in again to access the newly added role.