This article explains whether the access is being counted against the Full Licensed Users or Employee Center license.
A user can have multiple roles assigned to a single email address login.
- If the user only has Administrator role (or a custom regular role) assigned, this is counted against Full Licensed Users.
- If the user has both Administrator role and an Employee Center role assigned, this is still counted against Full Licensed Users.
- If the user only has the Employee Center role assigned, this is counted against the Employee Center license.
To check your license count:
1. Log in as Administrator
2. Navigate to Setup > Company > View Billing Information
3. Click Billable Components tab
4. Check Current Provisioned Qty and Current Used Qty for the Employee Center and Full Licensed Users.