Consider the following:
User goes to Documents > Mail Merge > Bulk Merge > Email
- In the Recipients tab, select a Group Type
- Select the group in the Group drop-down field
- In the Message tab, fill out the Subject and Message fields
- Click Merge & Send
- User receives the following error message:
“You cannot perform a bulk merge operation with an empty group”
This error occurs due to one of the following reasons:
- Group Members have Global Subscription Status of Soft Opt-Out or Confirmed Opt-Out.
- Group Members are inactive.
- Group Members have no Email Address on their record.