Administrator is trying to give an access to an existing employee. After saving the Employee record, the user is directed to the New User Request form.
The New User Request form is shown when there is an insufficient number of licenses for New Users on the account. This is also true when editing existing employees with access. The system will not allow the modification until the license seats are equal to the provisioned quantity. To proceed with adding a new User or modifying an existing User, Administrator needs to:
- Add new Full Licensed User on the NetSuite account
Note: Should the user wants to request an additional User License, contact the Account Manager for processing.
- Remove Access to an existing user
- Navigate to Lists > Employees > Employees
- Employee for whom user wants to remove access: Click Edit
- Click Access
- Give Access box: Remove Checkmark
- Click Save
Note: User who uses the NetSuite domain (e.g. email@example.com) does not take up a User License on NetSuite account. User can add as many NetSuite users and it is not counted against their User licenses.