You can create expense reports directly from your mobile device.
If you want to attach receipts to your expenses, it is best practice to log them as an expense before selecting them on an expense report.
To create an expense report:
1. From My Dashboard, on the My Expenses portlet, tap Report Expense.
2. To begin selecting expenses to report:
- For iOS, tap Select Expenses to Report.
- For Android, tap Create Expense Report.
Note: For iOS, the limit of expenses attachable to an expense report is 30.
3. To finish your selection:
For iOS, tap Create Expense Report.
For Android, tap the Tick icon
4. The generated report displays for review.
Important: You should make any necessary edits at this stage, because only an Administrator or someone with an Accountant role can edit submitted reports.
5. Complete all required fields, and then tap Add for every expense in your report.
6. (Optional) To complete the report later:
- For iOS, tap Complete Later.
- For Android, tap the Tick icon, and then tap Complete later from the Select Action popup window.
Note: The Complete Later option is only available with the Employee Center role.
7. To submit the report for approval:
- For iOS, tap Save or Submit depending on the role you are using.
- For Android, tap the Tick icon, and then tap Submit.
After you successfully submit your expense report, it no longer appears in your Expenses list. To view your expense reports in the app:
For iOS, go to More > Expense Reports.
For Android, go to Menu bar > Records > Recents. Select Expense Reports from the list.