User would like to import Leads with multiple Contacts via CSV.
1. Create a CSV file using this format:
Note: It is very important to include an External ID as this will serve as a reference key to ensure that the Contacts belong to the same Company. External ID acts the same as the Internal ID. The only difference is that the External ID is assigned by the user while Internal ID is assigned by the system. Hence, if you wish to update an existing record that you have imported in NetSuite with an External ID, you may use this also as a reference key. It would be best to keep the CSV files if in case you need to update some records in the future. An External ID can be numeric, alphabet, or alpha-numeric i.e. 123, abc, or abc123.
2. Navigate to Set Up > Import/Export > Import CSV Records
3. Select Relationship in Import Type field and Leads and Contacts Together in Record Type field
4. Add the CSV file and click Next
5. For Data Handling, select Add
6. Click Next
7. Do the mapping as below:
8. Click Next
9. Fill in the Import Map Name field
10. Click Save and Run