When navigating to Transactions > Billing > Schedule Billing Operations > List, some of the Billing Operation Schedules are missing.
This happens when the user who created the Billing Operation Schedules is inactive or has a history of being inactivated. Once the Billing Operation Schedule ran based on its schedule (i.e., not through manual run by clicking "Run Now" button on the schedule), it will no longer be available under the list of Billing Operation Schedules. This is because the system design dictates that for the schedules to run properly, an active entity (i.e., employee record) must be associated with it.
Once this happens, the following scenarios will also be encountered:
- If you open any Billing Operation Schedule and change the internal ID to those of the missing Billing Operation Schedules, the following notice will appear: "The record does not exist."
- If you recreate the Billing Operation Schedule using the same Name, the following notice will appear: "This record already exists."
- Even if the employee record is eventually set to "active" again, the missing Billing Operation Schedules will still not appear.
This behavior is being addressed by Enhancement 522779.
To work around this situation, you need to recreate the missing Billing Operation Schedules using a different name.
- Navigate to Transactions > Billing > Schedule Billing Operations
- Name: Enter a different Billing Operation Schedule Name
- Select a Recurrence Frequency
- Select options under Repeat Every
- Set Next Date
- Set Next Time
- Set Next Bill Run As Of Date
- Select a Customer/Group or check All Customers
- Enter other required information
- Click Save