Unlike other roles, an Employee Center Role does not have full access to all records and pages in NetSuite and also is not fully customisable.
This role can create its own calendar and share it to other users to ensure that events created can be seen by all even with limited permission to Events.
1. Log in to Employee Center.
2. Navigate to Calendar portlet.
3. Navigate to today's date > Click on + sign > Click on Event.
7. Navigate to Resources tab.
8. In Resources dropdown, click on New to create a new Calendar.
9. Fill in the name and click Save.
The new calendar created will now show in the dropdown list of Calendars accessible by all if a user goes to Activities > Scheduling > Calendar page.