Customer cannot fulfil an order because they are getting an error that says:
"The kit definition has been changed. Please use the Update Orders Kit Members with Current Kit Members Mass Update in order to fulfil this order."
1. Perform Mass Update
- Lists > Mass Update > Mass Updates > Special Transaction Updates > Update Orders Kit Members with Current Kit Members.
- Under the Criteria tab > set filter to:
- Type: is Sales Order
- Status: Sales Order: Pending Fulfilment
- Memorized: False
- If the Sales Order to be fulfilled is there > Click Perform Update
- Click Refresh until Mass Update is done.
- Click OK on the notification that appears when Mass Update is done.
- Go back to Sales Order > Fulfil
Once it has been verified that no update is needed and/or the error is still reproducible after performing the update:
2. Check the Kit Component Item's Available Quantity. It is possible that there is a Component Item that is Backordered. Update Order as necessary.
Note: Enhancement 395598 has been logged to track the request for the ability to uncommit all Kit Components to an Order if any Component does not have enough quantity.