Distributing Amended Payment Summaries
You should have already clicked the Print & Distribute button on each Amended Payment Summary record. If you're using Employee Self Service (ESS) then it is already available to employees for download.
If you would like to print or email the Amended Payment Summary - click the relevant download link.
Generating an Amended PSAR file
If you've issued amended Payment Summaries then you must lodge a report to the ATO that includes details of the amendments. To generate an amended PSAR file:
- From the Payment Summary Process record, initiate the process by clicking the Regenerate PSAR file button.
- Check the Amended Only? field. This will result in only Amended Payment Summaries being included.
- Review all other fields as this information will be encoded in the PSAR file for you to send to the ATO.
- Once you've finished reviewing the fields click the Generate button.
- You will be taken back to the Payment Summary Process record.
- Note that the PSAR filename has the word "AMENDED" in it.
- You can now:
- Preview the amended PSAR file by clicking on the PSAR File Preview tab.
- Download the amended PSAR file for upload to the ATO by clicking on one of the download links.
- Submit the amended PSAR file to the ATO.