For adding an access to a new Employee record.
Note: You might need to validate first if you have a sufficient user license by going Setup > Company > View Billing Information. Check the Full Access User component usage.
1. Using an Administrator role. Go to Lists > Employees > Employees > New
2. Enter name of the employees and important fields especially the Email address
3. On the Access tab, tick Give Access
4. Also, tick the Send new access notification so that employee email will receive a notification
5. Optional to tick Manually assign or Change password. You can set a temporary password like NetSuite1234 and then tick the Require Password change on next login.
For adding a new or additional access to an existing Employee record.
To add an access (Employee Centre role) to a new or existing Employee.