To display the Stock Unit of Measure on the Picking Ticket Printout, please follow those steps:
- Navigate to Customization> Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New.
2. Provide the Label.
3. Set Type to Free-Form Text.
4. Uncheck Store Value checkbox.
5. Under Applies To tab check Sales Item.
6.On Sourcing & Filtering tab, set Source List = Item and Source From = Stock Units.
7. Click Save or Save & Apply to Forms.
8. Navigate to Customization > Forms> Transaction Forms > click Customize beside Standard Picking Ticket
Click Edit if you are using Custom Picking Ticket Form.
- UnderPrinting Fieldstab > Columns subtab > Look for the Stock Units (depends on what label you inputted on Step 2), put a check on the box next to it.
However, this will only display the Stock Unit of Measure Name rather than the actual Quantity in terms of Stock Units.
Note: There is a related enhancement under Issue 70099: Picking Ticket --When Units of Measure feature is enabled > Option to print the Units field in the Stock Unit of Measure Quantity rather than the Sales Unit of Measure Quantity.