NetSuite users can provide their customers access to files in their File Cabinet by creating a Customer Center link and category that redirects to the file's URL.
To do that, follow the steps below:
A. Copy the URL of the file from the File Cabinet
1. Navigate to Documents > Files > File Cabinet.
2. View the folder in which the file is located or search for the file's name using the Search field.
3. Edit the file and copy the value in the URL field.
B. Create a custom Center Link
1. Navigate to Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Links > New.
2. Enter a label under the Label column.
3. Enter the URL copied in step A under the URL column.
4. Click Save.
C. Create a custom Center Category
1. Navigate to Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Categories > New.
2. Choose Customer Center for Center Type.
3. Select the Customer Center Section where the file can be downloaded from.
4. Enter a name for the category in the Category field.
5. Under Values tab, select the Center Link created from Step B
6. Click Save.
To test, log on to NetSuite using a test Customer Center access, click the section where the file's link was placed and click the link to view/download the file.