The Amount (Tax) field is not available on General ledger report.
However there are two alternate options for this.
I. Create a formula column that calculates GST (tax amount)
1. Customise the General Ledger Report.
2. Under Edit Columns tab, add the following fields:
- Transactions > Sales Tax Item > Name.
- Transactions > Sales Tax Item > Tax Rate.
3. Click Add Formula Field.
4. Click on newly added Formula Field, set fields:
- Add Grand Total = True
- Formula Type = Multiply x*y
- x = Debit
- y = Sales Tax Item: Tax Rate
- Apply Formula to Grand Total = True
5. Click Preview/Save.
II. Create a Transaction Saved Search
Through a saved search you will be able to view the transactions with their Tax Amounts and Accounts side by side. Try doing the following:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Set desired fields under Criteria tab.
The following are just examples but you can add some more:
- Posting = True
- Date = as desired.
3. Set Results tab fields:
- Amount (Debit)
- Amount (Credit)
- Amount (Tax)
4. Click Save & Run.