l. Start the Adjustment Run
Go to JCurve Payroll Admin > Payroll Records > Payrun Records List > New
1. Set Pay Run Type to Adjustment.
2. Set Pay Period. eg Weekly.
3. Set Period Start Date.
4. Set Period End Date.
5. Set Pay Date. Note: This must match the Pay Date that is shown on your Standard pay run.
6. If you want your employee to accrue leave for this adjustment run, then uncheck Accrue Leave.
7. Check the Skip Pay Components field.
8. Check the employee you want to include in the adjustment run.
9. Click Submit.
ll. Running the Adjustment Run
1. Click Skip. Note: No entries need to be made on the Time entry screen.
2. Click Enter One Off Payments
3. Enter the name of the employee you will be making the one off payment for
4. Complete the other important fields:
5. Select Employee
6. Set Sub Type = Additional Employe Super
7. Set the amount- the amount should be the total amount of the additional
8. Set Balance Sheet Account (if needed to change the default)
9. Set P&L Account (if needed to change the default)
10. Process the payslip like the regular pay
11. Right Click on view payslip.
11. Click Open link in new tab.
12.Review the payslip details
13. PR-Super Reconciliation Payslip Detail Search the Payslip, you can now see the line we have created Additional Superannuation
14. Click the Pay Run link to return to your Adjustment pay run.
15. Click Approve Payslips.
16. Click Submit and complete the adjustment pay run as per normal.
lll. Viewing Reports
If you go to Jcurve Payroll>Super Reports>PR-Super Reconciliation Payslip Detail Search, you will see the additional super showing up.
The same amount shows on the Employee Pay Summary via Jcurve Payroll>Pay Reports>PR-Employee Pay Summary