When a previously matched or reconciled General Ledger (GL) Transaction is deleted, NetSuite also deletes the related Bank Statement line and a difference occurs in the existing reconciliation.
NetSuite does not prevent nor throw warning message to prevent the user from deleting previously matched or reconciled GL Transaction. This is logged as the Enhancement 22651.
Note: To search and vote for the Enhancement see 10054 Voting for Enhancements.
- Navigate to Transactions > Bank > Banking Import History > Upload File
- Import the Bank statement file with missing transaction
Note: NetSuite marks the transaction as Duplicate.
- Navigate to Transactions > Bank > Match Bank Data
- Account: Select Account for which the transaction was imported
- Click Excluded
- Excluded Imported Data:
- Checkbox: Enter Checkmark for the transaction missing in To Be Matched tab
Note: Notice that Excluded by field shows System - Duplicate.
Note: Bank Statement Transaction Line is visible again and can be matched.