Product: NetSuite 2020.2
User would like to select specific Cases to delete via Inline Editing.
- Enable the feature via Setup > Company > Enable Features.
- On Company tab > Data Management section > Check Inline Editing box
To delete multiple cases through Inline Editing, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Lists > Support > Cases
- On the Case List Page, make sure that Inline Editing is On
- Check the Show Inactives checkbox
- Set the View field to Status
- Click the Subject field of the first case to delete
- Press the CTRL key and click the Subject field of the next case to delete. Do this until all related cases are selected
- Hover your mouse over to the Pencil icon, under the New field, then select Delete Record
- Make sure that Main Line = T under Criteria tab > Standard Subtab in order to use Inline Editing functionality.
- Memo column should always be included under Results Tab > Column Subtab.
- Sales Orders to be deleted should have no existing Child Records like Item Fulfillment, Return Authorization, Invoices and etc, otherwise the system will not allow deleting it.