Admin would like to prevent users from reprinting Item Fulfillment once it is printed
There is no standard preference/setup that will restrict users from reprinting an Item Fulfillment more than once. This is tracked under Enhancement 163954: User request to have a feature to restrict the printing of the transaction forms (PO, Invoices, etc.) and to add control to it e.g. the user wont be able to reprint unless the Supervisor overrides with a password.
Alternate solution would be as follows:
1. Hide the Print button/option on the Item Fulfillment form and restrict the custom form to the users. In this way, they won't be able to print the Item Fulfillment directly from the record.
2. User may then print under Transactions > Management > Print Checks and Forms > Packing Slips/Picking Tickets. This way, once the IF is printed, it will not show on the list unless Allow Reprinting is ticked.
To hide the Print Option/button on the IF:
- Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms
- Look for Type = Item Fulfillment
- Click Edit link on the preferred Item Fulfillment form
- On the Actions tab, unmark the Show checkbox on Print action