The user already reconciled the bank and credit card accounts using Reconcile Bank Statement and Reconcile Credit Card Statement. After enabling Use Match Bank Data and Reconcile Account Statement Pages feature in the Account record and setting up Automated Bank Feeds, the imported bank transactions that correspond to already reconciled statements appear under Items to Match in the Bank Reconciliation Summary Portlet.
Upon initially setting up Automated Bank Feeds, bank transactions within the last 60 calendar days will be retrieved. If the imported transactions include those that have already been reconciled prior to using Bank Feeds, they can be excluded so that they will no longer appear in Bank Reconciliation Summary Portlet.
To resolve this:
- Navigate to Transactions > Bank > Match Bank Data (Administrator)
- Select Account from the list
- Under To be Matched subtab, identify the imported bank transactions that are already reconciled
- Mark the checkboxes for the transactions already reconciled and you want to exclude from matching
- Click Exclude
- Refresh Bank Reconciliation Summary Portlet to update Items to Match column