User would like to update the files in the system that are not available online or the Available Without Login box is unchecked.
It is not yet possible to bulk update files via CSV Import. On the other hand, this is possible via Mass Update. However, the process is different. The files that you can see on the results depend on the Criteria tab instead of a CSV file.
Please take note to do this on one file first and for the remaining ones, you have to review it all before proceeding to perform the update to avoid unwanted errors.
1. Open a test file "BL01-90-3413 SARONG CHIFFON MANS CEREMONY RED.jpg" via global search / file cabinet to verify if the Available Without Login is unchecked.
2. Navigate to Lists > Mass Update > Mass Updates.
3. Expand Files, then click Make Files Available Online. Please see screenshot below:
4. Enter a title / name to your mass update.
5.On Criteria tab, add fields such as
- Available Without Login and selected No to show files that are not available online only.
- Folder field - if you want to pull up files from specific folder/s only.
- Optional: you may add Name field and select keywords to pull up specific file/s only. Please see screenshot below:
6. On Results tab, replace Size field into Available Without Login or just add a new line to show on the results that all files have unchecked or No setup for Available Without Login.
7. Click Save so you can use the update setup in the future.
8. To locate the saved update, navigate to Lists > Mass Update > Saved Mass Updates and click it.
9. Once you're done with the criteria and results tab, you may click Preview button to review the files you pulled up. When you're ready to update it all, you can click Perform Update button.
You can see that the Available Without Login box is now ticked on. You can confirm that it was done through Mass Update via System Notes tab at the bottom part, it says CONTEXT: Mass Update and was changed from F to T.