When a new Custom Field is created and the Save button is used, the new Custom Field is applied to all the Custom Forms of that type. By using the Save & Apply to Forms button, User can easily choose which Custom Forms the new Custom Field will be displayed.
- Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Select Custom Field Type (e.g. Entity
- Fields, Item Fields, CRM Fields, etc.) > New
- Label: Enter Label
- Type: Select type of the field you are creating
- Click Applies To
- Record/s the field would be displayed: Enter Checkmark
- Click Save & Apply to Forms
- Custom Form(s) where the new field should be displayed
- Show: Enter Checkmark
Note: For existing Custom Fields, user can Edit the Custom Field record then click the Apply to Forms button in order to access the Apply Custom Field to Forms page.