Access to Entity Bank Details but without Edit Permission.
- Permissions tab > Custom Records subtab > Entity Bank Details > Level View
- Permissions tab > Custom Records subtab > Bill EFT Details > Level View
- Permissions tab > Custom Records subtab > Bill EFT Payment Information > Level View
Follow these steps in order to provide access to Entity Bank Details but without edit permission:
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types
2. Change filter > From bundle 318745
3. Select Entity Bank Details
4. Set Access Type to Use Permission List.
5. On the Permissions tab set up the following:
- Role: Your custom role
- Level: View
- Restrict: Editing Only
This will provide access to Entity Bank Details but without Edit permission.
Role setup is as follows:
7. Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles
8. Edit the Custom Role
9. On Permissions tab > Setup subtab > Make sure no Permission is given to Custom Record Types
10. On Permissions tab > Custom Record subtab> Add the following records:
- Company Bank Details, Level = None
- Entity Bank Details, Level = None
Note: User who is the owner of the custom record Entity Bank Details see the Entity Bank Details on Vendor records no matter the role he/she uses.