Scenario: When a payrun is created it does not show on the fields W1 and W2 and is not included in the report. This happens when the BAS and Payroll has not been configured to show the PAYG related transactions.
Here are things you need to check.
Step l. Payroll setup for PAYG
- Go to Jcurve Payroll>Payroll Setup>Configuration
- Select Default Country
- Click next button till you reach stage 3 (Accounting)
- Tax Configuration category>PAYG LIABILITY ACCOUNT, check if there is assigned PAYG account here
- Then click next to reach finish to save
Step ll. BAS set up (using administrator role)
- Go to Setup>Company>Business Activity Statement
- Click Edit
- Go to W1 and W2 field
- Make sure to assign appropriate salary and wages account W1 and taxes withheld account W2 ( see Step l)
- Then save
You may now check your BAS report via Reports> VAT/GST , the W1/W2 field will now show amounts
To see the amount details , you can check GST on Purchases/GST on Sales report via Reports> VAT/GST