Image or Logo from the Email Template does not display when received by the customer.
The error encountered when the image or logo from the email template is not displayed is based on the current setup of the customer's mailbox.
Microsoft Outlook is configured by default to block automatic picture downloads from the Internet. You can, however, unblock pictures that you think are safe to download.
To unblock the logo/image downloads for a single email message:
1. Choose the InfoBar at the top of the message "If there are problems with how this message is displayed, click here to view it…" , and then click Download Pictures
To Unblock picture downloads for all messages:
1. On the File tab, choose Options > Trust Center
2. Go to Microsoft Outlook Trust Center
3. Click Trust Center Settings
4. Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items: Remove Checkmark
For Apple Mail, users can make the changes on the Mail Preference:
1. Click on Mail
2. Go to Preferences > Composing tab
3. Use the same message format as the original message: Enter Checkmark