- Error occurs during automatic daily bank data import or manual bank data refresh in NetSuite
- Missing transactions or no transactions at all were imported into NetSuite
1. Verify that you can log in to your financial institution’s online banking website
The Bank Feeds SuiteApp uses an authorized Account Information Services Provider (AISP) to securely access online financial institution websites. At the same time, not all financial institution connection experience is the same. Several factors may affect how NetSuite’s AISP establishes or sustains the connection to your financial institution.
Some of the factors to consider when connecting to your financial institution are the following:
Website requirements, including unique account security settings per user
Financial institution’s site and server performance
To proceed with the connection, make sure that the online banking website is working fine, or your login credentials are valid.
2. Update your MFA token or rebuild your financial institution connection
For banking accounts that uses an MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) process, make sure to update your MFA token regularly or as often as your financial institution requires. Check with your financial institution if they have recently enabled a new security feature that requires your immediate action before establishing a secure connection.
3. Manually initiate the bank data import process
The bank data that you need might not be available yet when the automated daily import schedule occurred.
4. Allow your financial institution to resolve issues on their end
If your financial institution configuration and credentials are valid and yet the issue persists, wait at least a day then try again. This is to allow your financial institution time to resolve any server issues on their end or resolve delays in posting transactions.