To get the internal ID of each records in NetSuite.
We are using Supplier record as a sample, but it's also the same way with other entity records like Customer. Lists > Relationship > Customers.
1. Navigate to Lists > Relationship > Suppliers or Vendors.
2. Export it to Excel via Excel icon (green color) if Internal ID column is already listed like this:
3. If the Internal ID is not yet listed, click Customise View button:
4. Kindly add "Internal ID" on the Results tab so that once you export this results, you will be able to get the Internal ID as well which is very important if you will use CSV Import feature to update your items.
5. Click Save button and export to Excel.
Other ways would be to check it on the item record's website URL. This is only applicable if you want to get one or two a specific record's Internal ID:
1. Open up one record and check its website URL: