User is routed New User Request page when Editing/Creating and Saving an Employee Record
You might be getting the error because the number of access on your account, exceeds the provisioned quantity. As an administrator, kindly follow the steps below and remove access as necessary:
Check the number of licenses provisioned on your account by following the steps below:
1. Go to Setup > Company > View Billing Information
2. Under Billable Components, check the number of "Full Licensed Users"
Note: If the Current Used Qty is higher than the Current Provisioned Qty, then it'll prompt you for New User Request when editing Employee records. You have to ensure that QTY for Provisioned and Current Usage are both equal before doing so. Otherwise, same notice / error will be encountered.
1. Make sure to review the access of your employees first via Lists > Employees > Employees.
2. Find 'Login Access' column with YES.
3. If none, add a new column by clicking Customise button.
4. Add 'Login Access' field then click Save.
5. Click Login Access column to rearrange it from Yes to No / from No to Yes
6. Count the number of YES (corresponds to users with access).
Note: Employees with 'Employee Center' role ONLY are excluded from the count. If all employee login access are accurate, proceed to the other entity access below:
7. Check Supplier or Vendor access via Lists > Relationships > Vendors (or Supplier).
8. Find 'Login Access' column with YES.
9. If none, add a new column by clicking Customise button.
10. Add 'Login Access' field then click Save.
11. Rearrange it from YES by clicking the Login Access column.
12. If there's an active supplier access, check with your team if it's okay to remove the access. If yes, click Edit on its record, then under System Information tab, on Access subtab, untick GIVE ACCESS box and save it.
Note: Do this until you get equal number for both columns (Provisioned & Current Usage) in your license. You shouldn't encounter the new user request notice moving forward by performing the instructions above.
If the supplier access is still needed, you may then give it back by ticking the GIVE ACCESS box on again and adding back the role then save the record.
Supplier or Vendor access allows you to provide users an access when you have no spare license to provide for Support / Project Implementation. Therefore, when you edit an existing employee, you need to revoke the supplier access first before doing so or just ensure that your license usage / provisioned count is balance.