Customer created Item Search using the criteria "Name is XX".
However, search is displaying other items with Item Name not the same as the Name entered in the criteria.
- When "Name is XX" criteria is used, other items using the Item Name "XX" as the Vendor Code are also pulled up.
- To check, open the other item(s) shown in the Results.
1. Click Purchasing/Inventory Tab
2. Click Vendors Sublist
3. Verify if there is a vendor using the Item Name XX as the item's Vendor Code.
- As a workaround, user may perform the following:
- Use "Name(Internal)" instead of "Name" as the criteria
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New
2. Click Item
3. Search Title: Enter Title
4. Click Criteria
5. Click Standard
Select Name (Internal)
Name (INTERNAL) : Select "is"
Name (INTERNAL) : Enter Item Name
7. Click Save & Run