Currently, if user runs Analytics Audit Trail search, the Record Title field will only display the Search Title of newly created or updated Saved Searches.
Here are the steps to build an Analytics Audit Trail Saved Search to retrieve the Search Title of deleted Saved Searches.
- Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New
- Select Analytics Audit Trail
- Enter name for the search
- Under Criteria > Standard subtab, add the following filter:
- Detail Name = is Title
- Record Action = is Delete
- Detail Name
- Old Value
- Set By
Notes: The Old Value field will display the most recent Search Title of the Saved Search prior deletion. The Date field will display the date of deletion and the Set by field shows the user who deleted the Saved Search.