Newly created Invoices are not included in Print Checks and Forms> Invoices> Print Invoices page.
Currently, new Invoices only shows in Print Invoices page if “To Be Printed” checkbox is checked on the Invoice itself assuming that Allow Reprinting = F
If user wants to see all Invoices regardless of the To Be Printed set up on the Invoice currently, enable Allow Reprinting.
1. Go to Transactions > Management > Print Checks & Forms > Invoices
2. Check the Allow Reprinting box
3. Look for the Invoice needed to be printed
4. Click Print as needed.
If only a few Invoices needs to be corrected and enabling Allow Reprinting is not applicable, manually edit the Invoices to check the To Be Printed box.
1. Edit the Invoice
2. Navigate to Communication tab
3. Mark the “To Be Printed” checkbox
4. Click Save.
If, due to volume manually editing each invoice is not applicable, do a Mass Update.
If users wants to check the To Be Printed checkbox by default, follow either of the following steps:
1. Edit the Customer Record and set the “Send Transactions Via Print = T” under Preferences tab. And if users want to check the Send Transactions Via Print on the Customer Record by default upon creation, navigate to Setup > Company > Printing, Fax & Email Preferences > Transactions section > Customers Default to Print Transactions = T
2. Customize the Invoice from and under Screen Fields tab > Communication: Messages subtab, set the Default Checked checkbox = T beside To be Printed field