Users may want to know the quantity available for each component items of a Kit/Package.
To track the quantity available of the members of Kit/Package, Assembly/Bill of Materials or Item Group, a Saved Search needs to be created and set it as a Sublist.
Step 1: Create a Saved Search
1. Navigate to Transactions > Management > Saved Searches > New > Item.
2. Under Criteria subtab > Standard subtab:
> Type = Kit/Package, Assembly/Bill of Materials, Item Group
3. Under the Results subtab > Columns subtab:
> Member Item
> Member Item Fields: On Hand
> Member Item Fields: Available
4. Under the Available Filters Tab, set Internal ID.
Step 2: Setup sublist
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Sublists
2. Go to the Item tab.
3. Select the Search created.
4. Set a Label for the Sublist.
5. Assign the tab where to see this Sublist.
6. Mark the Kit/Package, Assembly/Bill of Materials and Item Group columns.
7. Hit Save.
Once the Sublist is set, it will display the Quantity On Hand and Quantity Available of the members of Kit/Package, Assembly/Bill of Materials or Item Group.